sabato 14 luglio 2012

Best looks of Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall 2012 (+ others)

I loved the recalibration set by Raf Simons as new creative director at Dior. This show was flawless.













After the jump, other looks/shows I loved.




King Giorgio's Armani Privé. Nothing else to say.



Normally I don't like his designs a lot, but I instantly fell in love with this look. Elie Saab Haute Couture.


The print in the first is gorgeous, but the tailoring in the green look is just amazing. Giambattista Valli Haute Couture.


This collection was a bit "meh", but I loved this look. Don't I worship velvet! Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci.


Loved this show. Maybe Mr. Margiela himself is back? The bling bling masks are trying to tell us something. Maison Martin Margiela Haute Couture.


Very beautiful show, Mariagrazia and Pierpaolo. Everything was almost perfection. I am sure Mr. Garavani liked this too. Valentino Haute Couture.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento